Virtual Pilates with Zoom
How to Take Virtual Classes on Zoom
Rhinebeck Pilates uses Zoom as our virtual class platform.
All classes take place in the Eastern Time Zone.
Signing-up for a Class
- If you don’t already have it, go to zoom.us or use the zoom app to create an account.
- Sign-up for online group classes using the MindBody Scheduler, you can log in here.
(If you are new to Rhinebeck Pilates create an account here).
- Please note: you will not get an email with a zoom link or invitation to join classes. You will need to go to zoom and use the personal ID for the specific teacher you’re taking class with for each class you take.
Joining Your Class
All personal meeting ID numbers and directions on how to join class is listed in every class description, receipt, and confirmation email. No refunds will be given for not reading this information ahead of time or for mistakes in regards to time zone differences. All classes take place in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Open your Zoom app, click on “Join a Meeting” and then “Join with a personal link name”
- Copy and paste the personal meeting ID of the teacher who will be teaching your class, and you will be let into the class.
Teacher Zoom Meeting IDs
- Elaine: 677-877-6072
- Terianne: 558-516-7072
- Shannon: 264-546-3855
- Virginia: 821-789-3424
- Sean: 681-998-9277
Zoom Class Etiquette
- By attending a virtual class you agree to be recorded.
- Students will be muted upon entry to all classes. At the start of class, the teacher will unmute everyone to chat altogether, say hello, and to take attendance. Then the teacher will mute the students again for class time.
- Be sure that you have a strong WIFI connection and that your device is fully charged.
- No refunds will be given for WiFi issues or loss of connection.
- All classes take place in the Eastern Time Zone (New York, US).
- The personal meeting ID for each class is listed in the class description, receipt email, reservation email, and confirmation email. No refunds will be given for missing class due to not taking note of the personal meeting ID or time zone in which the class takes place. All content, film, and audio copies of this and any event presented in person or online are the sole property of and copyrighted by Elaine Ewing and Rhinebeck Pilates.
- All participants agree not to re-present or teach the information taught in this class to other teachers in the form of a workshop, continuing education, or teachers class, through either a virtual/online or live platform. You acknowledge and agree that all materials are for your personal use with you pilates clients in the studio or virtually only in a regular class type setting only.
- No downloads, taping, or sharing of the class recordings and/or audio are permitted.
- No sharing of the live class with another person in the room who is not registered. By registering for online classes you are agreeing to these terms.
Additional Options for Virtual Pilates
Virtual Group Classes and Schedule
We have many pilates group classes available online, including mat, reformer, springs and more.
Virtual Pilates Private, Duet and Trio Sessions
Keep your practice going with virtual sessions with Rhinebeck Pilates teachers via Zoom.
Need equipment for a class or private session? We have equipment available to rent, including reformers, wunda chairs and more.