Virtual Pilates with Zoom
How to Sign-up for Online Group Classes on Zoom
Accessing Your Zoom Class
To access your online class using Zoom, please follow these simple steps:
- First, be sure you have access to Zoom on your device. You can download at zoom.us or through an app store. If you are new, you will need to create an account.
- A few minutes before class, open the Zoom App, click on “Join a Meeting” and then click “Join with a personal link name.” (We ask that you sign-in no more than 5 minutes before class starts.)
- Enter the personal meeting ID of your pilates instructor, and you will be in the class. (Personal meetings IDs are listed within each class description and in your class confirmation and reminder emails.)
Please note: You will not receive an email with a Zoom meeting link. All you will need is your instructor’s personal meeting ID number found at the bottom of your confirmation and reminder emails. These personal meeting IDs will never change and can be used anytime you take a class with the same teacher.
Zoom Class Etiquette
- By attending a virtual class you agree to be recorded.
- Students will be muted upon entry to all classes. At the start of class, the teacher will unmute everyone to chat altogether, say hello, and to take attendance. Then the teacher will mute the students again for class time.
- Be sure that you have a strong WIFI connection and that your device is fully charged.
- No refunds will be given for WiFi issues or loss of connection.
- All classes take place in the Eastern Time Zone (New York, US).
- The personal meeting ID for each class is listed in the class description, receipt email, reservation email, and confirmation email. No refunds will be given for missing class due to not taking note of the personal meeting ID or time zone in which the class takes place. All content, film, and audio copies of this and any event presented in person or online are the sole property of and copyrighted by Elaine Ewing and Rhinebeck Pilates.
- All participants agree not to re-present or teach the information taught in this class to other teachers in the form of a workshop, continuing education, or teachers class, through either a virtual/online or live platform. You acknowledge and agree that all materials are for your personal use with you pilates clients in the studio or virtually only in a regular class type setting only.
- No downloads, taping, or sharing of the class recordings and/or audio are permitted.
- No sharing of the live class with another person in the room who is not registered. By registering for online classes you are agreeing to these terms.
Additional Options for Virtual Pilates
Virtual Group Classes and Schedule
We have many pilates group classes available online, including mat, reformer, springs and more.
Virtual Pilates Private, Duet and Trio Sessions
Keep your practice going with virtual sessions with Rhinebeck Pilates teachers via Zoom.
Need equipment for a class or private session? We have equipment available to rent, including reformers, wunda chairs and more.