As always, our primary concern is for the health and safety of everyone in the studio.
- If you are fully vaccinated and would like the option to be maskless while working out, please email a photo of your vaccination card to email@example.com or show it to your teacher. You will then be able to workout without a mask in the studio. You will also no longer need to socially distance and, if agreed upon by teacher and student, may resume hands-on cuing. You will no longer need to answer the Covid questions at the door.
- Teachers who are fully vaccinated will also not be required to wear masks if vaccinated.
- Anyone who prefers to continue to wear a mask is welcome to.
- For the health and safety of everyone, anyone who is unvaccinated will continue to workout in a mask, continue to socially distance, and answer the covid questions at the door.
- Please remember that many Rhinebeck Pilates students have children at home who are not yet vaccinated, or are care-givers to vulnerable people.
- We will continue to run the HEPA filter, and keep the door and windows open, during all sessions.
Please stay tuned for any changes as they arise.
Thank you, everyone, for your care and diligence in keeping the studio a safe and healthy place for all. Together, we make a studio!