Below is the schedule for all online group classes offered on Zoom with Rhinebeck Pilates. All classes must be pre-booked through our MindBody Online Scheduler.
To schedule a class online, click the corresponding “Sign Up” button below or use the full capabilities of the MindBody Scheduler.
Important information about Rhinebeck Pilates Zoom classes and recordings:
- All class recordings have a 3-day expiration date unless otherwise noted in the class description. Recording extensions are not available.
- Be sure that you have a strong WIFI connection and that your device is fully charged. No refunds will be given for WiFi issues or loss of connection.
- All classes take place in the Eastern Time Zone (New York, US).
- The personal meeting ID for each class is listed in the class description, receipt email, reservation email, and confirmation email.
- No refunds will be given for missing class due to not taking note of the personal meeting ID or time zone in which the class takes place.
- All content, film, and audio copies of this and any event presented in person or online are the sole property of and copyrighted by Elaine Ewing and Rhinebeck Pilates.
- All classes taught by Sean Gallagher and presentations and classes taught by Sean Gallagher and Elaine Ewing are copyright Richtone Design Group, LLC.
- All participants agree not to re-present or teach the information taught in this class to other teachers in the form of a workshop, continuing education, or teachers class, through either a virtual/online or live platform. You acknowledge and agree that all materials are for your personal use with you pilates clients in the studio or virtually only in a regular class type setting only.
- No downloads, taping, or sharing of the class recordings and/or audio are permitted. No sharing of the live class with another person in the room who is not registered.
- By registering for online classes you are agreeing to these terms.
All classes and sessions have a 24-hour cancellation policy.