Studio Workout Pods Starting May 5
Missing the reformer and springs tension? Missing the studio in general? The springs and the studio miss you too!
That’s why we are excited to begin offering “Studio Workout Pods” which maintains social distancing while allowing groups of 4 people on the apparatus in the studio!
What are Studio Workout Pods?
- A Studio Workout Pod is a group of 4 people (lead by one teacher) who workout together in the studio weekly on the same day and time for a period of 5 weeks.
- During the workout time, windows are open, our HEPA filter is running, the door is open, everyone maintains 6 feet of distance, and masks are worn.
- Workouts are 45-50 minutes and vary between use of the the Reformers, Towers/Cadillacs, Wunda Chairs and Small Barrels.
- In order to join, you must commit to 5 weeks in a row, at the same day and time due to limited space per class.
Studio Workout Pods are forming on the following days and times, starting May 5:
- Wednesdays: 8am and 10am
- Fridays: 8am and 10am
Package of 5 Consecutive Pods: $200
Want to sign up?
- First, purchase a Pod Package of 5 HERE.
- Then, register yourself into the Pod you want to join for the 5 weeks, starting May 5 HERE.
Please email email@example.com with any questions, or if you need assistance in booking.